Thursday, November 17, 2011

So What's All This Then?

Well, I figure it is time. Time to stop eating like my body is a trash compactor, stop pretending that I am totally down with slaughterhouses and heart disease and cancer. (okay, I was never really down with those but I was sure living comfortably with the inevitability of them.) Time to call on my girls and get to know the town I was raised in and  find out how I can live with better head on my shoulders and more favorable size tag on my jeans.

What do I know about all of this healthy, happy, living - jack all. So that is why I am recruiting some of my friends to help me out. And going to beg or bribe them to become regular contributors.

Right now, I have been meat-free for a couple of months. I have been dairy-free for a couple of hours. (In my defense I haven't cooked/baked with dairy or eggs in about 3 months.)

Tonight I will be watching this - Forks Over Knives: Vegan Thanksgiving Meal Preparation with Julieanna Hever, R.D.


Watch live streaming video from forksoverknives at livestream.com

***I know this video isn't working, I am waiting for FOK to get the YouTube version up. In the meantime check out the recipes here.***


Enjoy and welcome to VanVeggie!

No comments:

Post a Comment