Saturday, March 16, 2013

St Patrick + St Pierre

My favorite party holiday, St Patrick's Day, is happening this Sunday!!! With the added bonus of the there being a UFC fight with George St-Pierre fighting the title match today. We are going to DVR it and watch it tomorrow. So don't you think about spoiling it for me.

So....


+

Equals one heck of a party.

We will be featuring the same food and drink as last year. Vegan Irish Hand Pies and Vegan Irish Car Bombs.

What to do for our man from America's Hat?! Well unfortunately I don't have time to figure out the best way to make Poutine. So I am just going to buy some of those delicious vegan maple cookies from Trader Joe's and maybe get a Canadian Whiskey for good measure.

Will post pictures on Monday, in what I am sure is going to be a headache fog.

CHEERS!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment