Thursday, March 22, 2012

Lazy Vegan - Microwave Popcorn

Have you noticed even butter-free microwave popcorn has milk as one of the ingredients?! Well I have, because I love popcorn and I am getting sick as hell of having to clean my pots and pans every time I want to make some. And if I buy another appliance we are going to have to buy a storage unit to house them all so an air popper is out of the question. 


Thus my quest for dairy-free microwave popcorn awesomeness.


The holy grail? Bearitos Organic No Oil Added Lightly Salted Microwave Popcorn - you can get it unsalted too, but why? Come on it is only lightly salted. 


My one complaint - 
Hey Bearitos, update your packaging and website. Seriously, this is a good example of why you shouldn't judge a book by it's cover, but I thought twice about buying this based on the complete lack of design. Good design (and sex) sells - the scary bear and the stale looking popcorn....not so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment