Monday, February 6, 2012

Supermarket Vegan

I checked this out at the library and much to my chagrin I had to return it today. I bet one of you has the hold on it that won't let me renew. So thanks to whoever you are, I am now anxiously awaiting my copy from Amazon.


It is called Supermarket Vegan: 225 Meat-Free, Egg-Free, Dairy-Free Recipes for Real People in the Real WorldBuy it here!


It is a GREAT cookbook. And I don't mean because the recipes are super decadent. They aren't really. I mean everything is super tasty. But what the main thing is about this book is that it is easy stuff to make, with crap you can find at Winco vs Whole Foods. I like that. I don't always have the time or the money to go to New Seasons. Sometimes I need to go to Target. Bam!! This book has me covered. Need something to give to your parents, who are scared to cook for you because they don't know what agar-agar is, then this is it. Good chance they know what canned artichoke hearts are.


Check it out. It will be a great addition to your shelf.





No comments:

Post a Comment