Monday, June 18, 2012

Back to Life - Post-birthday-post

I celebrated my 30th birthday last Saturday with several of my closest friends. In fact most of them were there. It made me feel ridiculously lucky.

We had a taco/nacho bar which was extremely easy to do vegan (we also threw in some real cheese for the non-V's) and a keg of Kirin. Which in no way relates to Mexican food. I just like it a lot.

I got the coolest stuff -

Check out this Vegan purse my lovely SIL bought for me. -


I also got some amazing cookbooks, a book on Food Politics, a couple books about dogs, cookies, a handmade necklace that puts anything at Anthropolgie to shame, a mix-tape and a Tofu Press! (Just to name a few - I don't want to brag or anything) The Tofu Press is getting it's own post later this week.

But it is now time to come back to the world with regularly timed blog posts! Now I know you are excited. I can tell.

So stay tuned because in two days you are going to learn how to press the shit out of your tofu. Intrigued? Grossed out? See ya Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment